Unilever 2019 Marketing Internship - Unilever Food Solutions in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
To receive communication about your application, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application. Please check your spam folder if you are expecting communication
Background & Purpose of the Job
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. On any given day, 2 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the €2.5bn foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic Food Service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to chefs.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
As an intern in Food Solutions Customer Development, you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to deliver an impactful project that will make a difference. You could work on a customer facing project or in the customer development space. The core brands we represent are Hellmann’s, Best Foods, Knorr, Le Goût, Lipton and Pure Leaf. This exciting opportunity is based at Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- You’re a born leader: Ready to take a stance and raise new ideas to the team who will enable you to make a difference.
- You’re a strategy guru: Excited to map out the summer project to land the objectives while also building a network with fellow interns and colleagues.
- You’re a dot connector: Able to work with cross-functional teams to navigate through the organization to make an impact. Takes into account how changes impact other teams.
- You’re a teacher: Open to bringing your knowledge to our workforce and making us better with your insights.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Flexible, collaborative and pro-active.
- Naturally curious, not afraid to step up and share your knowledge.
- Fluent in English, both in writing as speaking.
- Rising Sophomores and Juniors.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unliever.com .
Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000ETA